Thursday, February 3

White House Using Phony Journalist Plant?

This is so not a good time to be an American. How did we go from Clinton to this in four years? And red-staters think of Clinton as the dishonest one?

I don't speak for anyone else who posts on this blog, some of whom may wish to remain impartial in their views of the most morally bankrupt administration in US History (and, oh yes, that includes Mr. Warren G. "Teapot Dome" Harding). But I am embarrased and fearful of where this country is headed.

The only thing left to do is to pray for a scandal so large that the media finally have to act outraged -- but given everything this administration has gotten away with so far (we're torturing military prisoners, fer Christ's crabcakes!) I can't imagine what it would take. I think our only hope is if Cheney starts eating live babies on TV. I don't think they could put a positive spin on that one....

No comments: