Thursday, October 6

Lost and Arrested

Another mind-blower on last night's Lost. I enjoyed last season, but man, it was just setting the table for this season. Likey.

And finally got around to watching this week's Arrested Development, which was pretty damn good, as well. I'll miss that show. I hope they let them do the full season this year, and bring the series to some kind of closure. It's been odd seeing my former coworker Dave Thomas with a phony British accent, but good to see him working. If you're interested in some theorizing about just how clever those bastards are, scroll over the spoiler text in Tom the Dog's posting.

This week's Curb was upgraded to a B+, and Extras slacked off a bit for an A-, for those of you keeping score at home. Oh, and the American version of The Office has been quite good this year, as well.

Survivor's been pretty solid, too, though it looks like there may be changes afoot next season.

Damn, I watch a lot of TV!

No comments: