Monday, November 3

Confidential to cowardly sign thief

Hey Asshat,

I appreciate that you are a supporter of Prop 8, and respect your right to be wrong on that issue. But stealing the No on 8 sign out of my yard is actual suppression of my right to free speech. I assume you are a good Christian who opposes gay marriage on religious grounds -- but I'd like to point out that your own God probably would not want you stealing signs in order to win an election. In fact, I believe He wrote you pretty specific instructions about such behavior. Perhaps you didn't get the original memo, as it was written in stone and doesn't travel easily. But even I, a godless heathen, have been forwarded a copy of it and I suggest you start working on some serious CYA before your next meeting with Him.

That is all.

No comments: