Wednesday, April 14

Top 10 Most Ridiculous Statements from Last Night's Presidential Press Conference

10. "This has been tough weeks in that country."

9. "I'm afraid they want to hurt us again."

8. "I changed the way that the relationship between the president and the CIA director."

7. "The report itself, I've characterized it as mainly history. And I think when you look at it, you'll see that it was talking about a '97 and '98 and '99."

6. "They're not happy they're occupied. I wouldn't be happy if I were occupied either."

5. "Some of the debate really centers around the fact that people don't believe Iraq can be free; that if you're Muslim, or perhaps brown-skinned, you can't be self-governing or free."

4. "You know, I just -- I'm sure something will pop into my head here in the midst of this press conference, with all the pressure of trying to come up with answer, but it hadn't yet."

3. "I hope -- I don't want to sound like I have made no mistakes. I'm confident I have. I just haven't -- you just put me under the spot here, and maybe I'm not as quick on my feet as I should be in coming up with one."

2. "This is a war against people who have no guilt in killing innocent people."

1. "I don't plan on losing my job."

No comments: