Friday, October 29

Bush/Cheney2004 Victory Party Update

I'm still trying to get into this party.
Here's a reformatted rendition of the email exchange thus far, with my commentary in italics:



Frank San Filippo to bushcheney2004club.com

Can you please send me details on how I may attend?



bushcheney2004club.com to me:

In a message dated 10/28/04 3:40:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time, franko@gmail.com writes:

> Can you please send me details on how I may attend?

And you are who? From which Republican Group and how [did] you hear about it?

~SJ



  • Hey hey, what's with the snotty attitude? That's no tone of voice to take when you're on the winning team, kiddo!


Frank San Filippo to bushcheney2004club.com:

I'm not from any group, just an enthusiastic supporter of the office of the President.
I heard about the celebration on one of the internets.



  • Note that I scrupulously avoided lying -- I do in fact support the office of the President. I also like the Senate's chambers, and the House or Representative's foyer.


bushcheney2004club.com to me:

In a message dated 10/28/04 6:13:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time, franko@gmail.com writes:

> I'm not from any group, just an enthusiastic supporter of the office
> of the President.
> I heard about the celebration on one of the internets.

OK, what is your phone # so I can call you.

~SJ



Frank San Filippo to bushcheney2004club.com:

My cell is 310-xxx-xxxx. Could my cousin attend as well? He's an
infantryman who just got back from Iraq.



  • Note here that my scruples have gone entirely out the window. I'm totally lying, I have no such cousin. But I'm trying to set up a big funny for later. Note also that my phone number doesn't really have all those x's in it, I just don't want you calling me, punk.


So that's where it stands now -- I'll let you know if I get a call....

No comments: