Thursday, October 28

Kerry Will Win Convincingly

Incumbents lose elections that poll close, as a rule, because undecideds tend to break for the challenger something like 2:1. The Republicans are clearly desperate in Wisconsin, because they are attempting 19th-century methods of intimidating black voters.

If you've read this blog before, you may be surprised that, rather than angering, this comforts me. Because you don't get that nasty if you think you can win fairly.

OK, it still really pisses me off that they're trying to subvert Democracy while sending kids to die to supposedly promote it in Iraq. And it does worry me a bit, because Rove will play as nasty as he wants to be.

But I still think Kerry's gonna clean W's clock on Tuesday.

If he doesn't, don't tell me, as I will be on the largest drinking binge in history to try to blot out the awful truth.

No comments: